ParaJVD : Parabellum's Java Vectrex Debugger

Official Home of ParaJVD ... Or how to turn an emulator into a full debugger!

Friday, December 01, 2006

ParaJVD ... A rough sketch


This is a picture of a ParaJVD test framework that I coded to evaluate several Java Docking libraries. It is not functional at all (I was merely playing with windowing / docking features), so until I state otherwise, just take it for what it is right now : Vaporware :)

The version in this snapshot makes use of VLDocking ; I really enjoy its Look & Fell as well as its API... So it's well on its way to be my pick.

2 Comments:

  • Ooooh, a watch window! Gimme! :)

    Maybe the full Vectrex RAM dump with colour aged value changed?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/17/2006 3:43 PM  

  • Well, it looks like someone found about my "secret" project/blog... ;)

    Alex, your coloured RAM dump idea is clearly one feature I'm going to add.

    Please keep them coming (everyone!), this blog is here to gather all sort of feedback/ideas from the happy few that like to program their Vectrex.

    By Blogger Parabellum, at 12/18/2006 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home